If you think you have found copyrighted material posted on this site that infringes upon the copyright holder's rights, please follow the instructions below so we can investigate the material and remove any infringing material if it exists. You must be the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner to make this complaint.
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your full name, address, functioning e-mail address, and telephone number should we need to clarify your claim.
- Title of the article that contains the copyrighted work. If you are submitting a takedown notice for more than one article, please separate the information in your e-mail to us in a manner that clearly distinguishes the different articles, or send a separate e-mail for each separate claim.
- Hyperlink to the specific article you believe contains the copyrighted material. Each article on the home page or one of the category pages has a full-length article which can be accessed by clicking "Read More..." below the article title. The link should not simply be https://www.rodofironministries.org/ but rather something in the format of https://www.rodofironministries.org/articles/example-article which can be found on your address bar at the top of your browser. If you are having trouble with finding the specific article URL, just provide the article title and we can contact you and confirm if necessary.
- Details regarding your claim, including your relationship to the copyright holder. Please provide the link to the original copyrighted work to help us verify your claim, or provide the details regarding non-digital original works such as a book title and chapter, magazine article (including publication period such as May 2017), or other information to help us understand which material you believe the infringement is referencing. This will help expedite our investigation and remove the infringing material more quickly if the claim is verified.
- In your e-mail, add the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described in this e-mail on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this complaint is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner to make this complaint."